Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564


How to divide grandfathers property if brothers are egoistic and not ready to compromise in any circumstances

Any of one brother in need among six can call for legal division of property
0 (0%)
Majority seeking division of property can file a legal call for property division in court
0 (0%)
Any of one brother can stop division of property and challenge the legal order for division of property
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Property division issue among seven brothers  (Read 534 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline vivek007

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Property division issue among seven brothers
« on: August 30, 2016, 02:14:27 AM »
Dear Ma'am / Sirs,

My grandfather & grandmother property consist of built houses and land, apart from that few ancestral property. My father & uncles are 7 brothers and 2 sisters. All seven brothers are living in grandfathers built houses. Eldest of all brother is no more he has two sons two daughters and his widow. As  now my father (eldest of all brothers) wished to divide property among all mutually, they are not coming to any conclusion after sitting for three times because of ego issues and also inputs from their relatives and friends who are trying to provoke not to compromise in any situation, every single time they sat agree and later on deny. Sometimes some even do not come to attend the mutual agreed date for sitting. Few brothers are supporting and few are just ignoring the division of property or just staying silent and as my father has to bear the burns because he is saying to divide the property. Apart from that my uncle (younger than my father) is saying he wont let anyone divide the property. As my father's house is not in well built condition wants to divide all the property and whatever comes to us to built that house properly and get me married. I am single child of my parents and as they are getting old they do not want me suffer in between my father brothers and their sons and to get into these kind of property mess after they are gone. My uncle(younger than my father) among with his three sons and dead elder uncle's two son are creating huge problem. They are not well behaved also sometimes finding my father and mother alone they assault verbally. I am afraid and wonder if the situation gets tensed and it might lead to physical assault too. I work abroad and visit home once in a year i am suppose to visit after 3 months from now for thirty days and want this matter to be solved as soon as possible or else i don't know their plan might be to capture the property in future. We belong to a small district in Jharkhad.  Kindly advice & suggest measures i should take along with my father considering above mentioned facts. Your suggestions and advice are highly appreciated.

Offline advarjun

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 168
  • Karma: +8/-0
  • Advocate Arjun India's Finest legal expert
    • View Profile
Re: Property division issue among seven brothers
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 08:16:48 PM »
In such a situation you have to file for partition of property. in the civil court.
let the court settle this out.
Advocate Arjun India's Finest legal expert

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1521
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Property division issue among seven brothers
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2016, 09:19:50 AM »
It is a good situation to seek court help for getting property partitioned by filing a suit for partition. You can also take injunction from transferring or encumbering the others co-sharer in the meantime for the safe guard of the concern property to be partitioned.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India