Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: damage to property due to non maintenance of property by neighbour  (Read 502 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline manish129

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Hi I live in Ashoka enclave,sector-35, faridabad on first floor. My building is a builder floor with 3 floors (Ground, First and second). The floor above me (second floor) is empty and is in bad situation. My floor is getting affected because of this since in raining session, lots of water gets stored on the above floor and then it starts pouring from electrical holes in ceiling and also from my roof in some places. The owner of above floor was informed many times but no action is taken. Is there a way he can be legally forced to do the maintenance since anytime it can be danger to life.

Offline advarjun

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 168
  • Karma: +8/-0
  • Advocate Arjun India's Finest legal expert
    • View Profile
Re: damage to property due to non maintenance of property by neighbour
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 08:14:35 PM »
Send a legal Notice to the owners and also the bills for your repair works , kindly take videos and photos of the situation by a professional camera man.

after that file under torts.
Advocate Arjun India's Finest legal expert

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1521
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: damage to property due to non maintenance of property by neighbour
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2016, 09:28:30 AM »
You can send legal notice to him with opportunity to repair within 7 days failing which you will do proper maintenance work and charge the same from him. Please collect proper invoice/ receipts for future actions.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India