Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: tranfer matter  (Read 212 times)

Offline Braj1991

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
tranfer matter
« on: August 31, 2016, 09:32:47 PM »
Dear Sir/Madam
One of my friend was transferred from branch x of state a to branch y of state b on dated 23 07 2016. He was being relieved on dated 02 08 2016 from branch x. He reached to join branch y of state b on dated 08 08 2016, but he was informed in the branch that he had already been transferred to branch z of state b, in an extreme remote area at a distance of 50 km. Now my question is that whether these types of arbitrary transfer order can be challenged cum cancelled? My friend was being transfrred as a branch head to branch y of state b, that was modified on dated 05 08 2016 without any prior information to my friend as a deputy manager to branch z of state b. In the meantime, on dated 09 08 2016, few persons tried to attacked him at his stay in one prime hotel of the state. Due to security reasons, he did not file an immediate FI R so as to avoid unnecessary threats that could have been arisen? My friend is very much frightened and his family is going through a phase of mental harassment! My friend does not want to joinn that place due to threat of lose of his life. He is having a strong fear in his mind that he may be attacked in the future also. Please advise, what legal actions can be taken so as to help him!
Thanks!!

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India