Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: How to legally obtain information and documents from witnesses in Criminal Case  (Read 919 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Bhushan Khatri

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
A parental property consisting of 24 shops has been disposed fraudulently by one of the brothers without authority from other heirs in the capacity of Builder. On complaint an M case has been filed in the Magistrate Court in 2003 Under section 406, 420, 504, 506 r/w 34 of the IPC.  Charge-sheet has been filed in 2004 without the support of Original documents, charges have been framed and the High Court has also ordered that the case should be decided in 6 months from Sept-2016. Now most of the witnesses, who are Shop owners and who have purchased these shops from my brother the main accused,  have sold there shops to a third party  and a few have expired after registration of the Charge Sheet in 2004 and hence their names  don't appear in the Charge sheet. I being the original Complainant moved two applications for issuing of summons for production of original documents like sale/purchase agreements to  witnesses who have purchased shops after the registration of the Charge sheet and to the heirs of witnesses who have expired. The application were accepted and summons have been issued thrice but the witnesses don't appear in the Court. Only one witnesses has appeared during the last 4 dates and has submitted verified copies of the documents but was not allowed to be examined by the PP by the accused under the pretext that application for issuing summons for production of documents was allow but not to examined.
Hence i would request advice from legal experts in Criminal Law that:
1. How should i move further in this matter.
2. How should i gather evidence from witnesses to help my case.
3. In what manner and way should i approach or request my PP to move the case.
4. Since the forgery and fraud is in the form of documented evidence like sale agreements sign by my brother is there any other way to nail him
Bhushan Khatri

Offline Jaggu

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2016, 10:39:46 AM »
Hi Guys,

A man was stalking my sister 3-4 years back and we have evidence of the same. While he stopped his activities 3-4 years back, very recently someone called my sister's office and spoke wrong things. We suspect it's him, but we dont have evidence.

Can we register an FIR against the man now ? Please advise

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2016, 10:39:46 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India