Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Suggestion for a better married life  (Read 747 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline adviserequired

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Suggestion for a better married life
« on: September 05, 2016, 01:14:24 PM »
I got married last year. My sister in law is seperated and has a kid. I was being tortured by my mother in law and sister in law both for no reason.
I delivered a baby on 14 August 2016, got discharged on 18th August and my mil and sil pushed me and my baby and said to never come back. I am at my parents home now. What should I do.?
My husband doesn't have his own brain. He kept mum and now he says even if they did it it's okay go and say sorry to them.
And now he is saying to go in a seperate house but is it worth going ? Coz he can't spend a penny without his mother's permission.  He informs about every minute to his mother

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 661
  • Karma: +18/-17
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion for a better married life
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2016, 07:54:18 PM »
Dear Ma'am,

You may try and see if the marriage can work out in different house. One thing is sure that your MIL and SIL may not be there with you. If problem is more then you can file a domestic violence case against MIL and SIL for restraining them not to cause any kind of domestic violence to you. Don't make husband as a party.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1521
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion for a better married life
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2016, 09:08:30 AM »
You can try to lead your matrimonial life separately with your husband. If still it does not works out then you have to take legal steps against your MIL and SIL

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India