Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Property Issue  (Read 1140 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline cafedeltajpr

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Property Issue
« on: September 08, 2016, 04:24:59 AM »
I have a property in Jaipur which is of Ground + 4 Floors, The Ground and 1st Floor are with me (Registry Done in my name) the rest 2nd, 3rd and 4th Floor are with my uncle who is now being declared a NPA and a 13/2 notice has been served to him.

When buying the ground and 1st Floor we had done a registry of the stilt also now which the bank claims is not under my right, I run a restaurant in that area.

Now I have two properties one in Saket Delhi and one in Gurgaon 56 sector which we were supposed to sell and give the remaining balance to the bank / My uncle to take the entire property. But due to recession in the property market we were not able to sell them

1. Will be bank take my properties in Delhi and Gurgaon and release the same value property in Jaipur and rest I can pay taking a additional loan ?

2. Will the bank agree to do a settlement for a lesser value that what they are proposing.

3. Aslo what Option do I have to delay this process in case I need time to sell my Delhi and Gurgaon properties.

4. Can I appeal in any of the honorable courts as I am running a business on the above mentioned property or the appeal has to go thru my uncle only.

5. Also the initial amount which I had given to my uncle he is unable to pay at the moment.

Request you to kindly help me.

Offline Eeswar prasad

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Property Issue
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 10:17:55 PM »
My father bought a land  where the survey number is not registered from 2000 onwards,my father had an agreement that they  are selling agreement the matter is we are selling land for some personal reasons if the govt release the notification for register we will come there and register on yours name,total family members are signed,
       But now they are going to place a case in police station that they threatened us n made signatures with us.
       They sell it in 2010,We also construct a house in the land in 2011 we are having electricity bills and municipality tax registered on my mothers name is these helps us to claim the property is ours.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Property Issue
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 10:17:55 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India