Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Joint Venture with non-Indian employer considerations?  (Read 1102 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Achilles

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Joint Venture with non-Indian employer considerations?
« on: September 08, 2016, 06:38:10 AM »

My new employer is offering a fixed salary plus percentage of sales. I want the employer to keep paying me the sales percentage for 5 years even if I leave the employment. To this he suggested that we do a joint venture agreement in addition to the employment agreement. I will be involved only in product development with no involvement whatsoever in sales.

Now, my questions are -

1. Is joint venture the best option for this scenario?

2. The employer has entities setup in various countries, but I'm based in India (with no visas etc to easily go to those other countries). Do I need to do the JV with all of the entities or only with the Indian entity?

3. Since the employer could be selling the product outside of India, how do I track that he has sold the product or acquired new clients etc in some other country (or even in India for that matter)? If he doesn't tell me himself then I don't really have any way to know. If he stops paying the sales percentage and tells me that it is because there are no sales, I will have no way of proving or disproving it.

4. What other considerations should I have for this scenario?

5. Can you also provide a sample joint venture agreement that I should use?

Thank you

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India