Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

Author Topic: Transfer issue and mental harresment.  (Read 231 times)

Offline kushal

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Transfer issue and mental harresment.
« on: September 10, 2016, 10:26:08 AM »
Dear friend,

I have joined an MNC on 22nd june 2015 as a fresher after eight months (i.e, march 2016) of joining i have been transferred to other location, as per the company policy "employ can not be transferred to other place until the completion of a year " but at that point of time i have not been conformed as an employ so even though i knew this thing due to the matter of survival i took it, now i am performing well in the place where i have placed even though the higher authority is trying to transferring me to other location without issuing a transfer letter, i have tried to contact HR department to issue me a transfer letter they are not picking up the call,
i have not received any transfer letter before i got transfer to the place where i am working the mails which were there to get my transfer expenses from the finance team is been erased, i don't have any proof of transfer expect the bank statement my transfer expenses are visible.
if i take the transfer i will be losing the incentive which i have earned and i will be also losing my promotion, now the place where the manager is going to transfer me, there is no scope of growth. what can i do hold my transfer.
they are saying that " there is no option for you other then to get transferred or you should quit the job"
Kindly help me with valuable suggestion.

Offline kushal

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Transfer issue and mental harresment.
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2016, 05:13:38 PM »
Without issuing me the transfer letter they have transferred me ones the same thing is going to happen with me which is illegal, forcing me to put the resignation or telling me to take the transfer, my performance is better compared to others in the team,
because of the personal grudge they are doing this, please  advice me what to do, waiting for the reply..

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India