Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Rights of ancestral pr property  (Read 727 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline joydp312

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 5
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Rights of ancestral pr property
« on: September 12, 2016, 04:23:17 PM »
My grandfather was the owner of our property, he had 5 sons & 2 daughters. After the death if my grandfather, my father also died few years later. After that my family members deceided to file a new mutation to  remove my grandfather's name from the mutation & register all my family members name according to the survivors certificate. As my father died mine and my mother's name was registered in the mutation. Now my family members decided each of us will get equal share in property. So me & my mother deceided to take our share of land legally. When papers were ready every family members signed on it except one uncle. He told he will not sign in the papers & moreover he claims that we will not get any share of property as for some reasons we stayed in another house in our locality for 15yrs. So despite the fact we are joint owners of the whole property & we have our names in the new mutation my uncle is saying such. So what can I do now to get my share of property???

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Rights of ancestral pr property
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 08:45:50 AM »
You have to file a suit for partition and permanent injunction

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Rights of ancestral pr property
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 08:45:50 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India