Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Guidance regards to my Nephew  (Read 567 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Suraj

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Guidance regards to my Nephew
« on: September 17, 2016, 11:38:14 AM »
Hi there, i need a advice for a issue:
Currently my Nephew is staying with me. His father and mother are separated, currently my nephew was staying with his mother, but she got married and went to delhi with current husband, and my nephew is currently staying with me and my family, and his mother is taking care of his school and tuition fees. But the thing is his mother is planning to put him in Boarding this or next year, and not behaving properly with my nephew as well, and i dont want my nephew to go to boarding. wanted to know is there any way we can stop her from doing this? my nephew is only 8 years old, ( Currently in 3rd), wanted to know what can be done to stop this, even my nephew dosnt want to speak on call with mother as well. He is more than happy to stay with my family. Can you please suggest me what can be done to stop this, as i dont want my nephews life to spoil.


Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 664
  • Karma: +19/-17
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Guidance regards to my Nephew
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2016, 02:22:11 AM »
Dear Mr. Suraj,

you nephew is currently in the custody of his mother. She has all the rights to take decision about his future and other aspects including sending him to boarding school. I am sorry but there is nothing which you can do under the circumstances. Just think whatever happens, happens for the best.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India