Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Divorce  (Read 810 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Ananda009

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
« on: September 18, 2016, 07:18:45 AM »
I am staying at blr, I have married on 17th from the girl chittor, on the way to Tirupati the girl also from chittor After married we got her same day to blr and next day we went Shirdi, she was staying with us until April16 but on 17rh April her uncle came and took her we and me requested and beg like anything with her and uncle not go but without even informing she went until today she is not bother to call me or my parents even single time after she went I called her and her mother and uncle they talked rubbish and they didn't send her now I am also silent after she went my mom got admitted to hospital I informed at least she could have come without humanity no response now I am in limbo how can I take legal action ? Kindy advice I can't wait more then that she will return .... Kindly advice

I have not taken single rupee dowry or we have demanded from our family

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 824
  • Karma: +24/-19
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Divorce
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2016, 07:32:09 AM »

dear sir,

please don't come to conclusion, please give some time to the entire situation and see what happens. As if now i am not of the opinion that you should do anything. If she files any case then only you may need to do something. For precaution you may file a complaint in the local police station that your wife has left your company without informing you along with her entire dowry articles and stridhan.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Divorce
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2016, 07:32:09 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India