Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: ACB Case: Trapped a government official for revenge  (Read 221 times)

Offline mobihunterz

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
ACB Case: Trapped a government official for revenge
« on: September 19, 2016, 02:05:43 AM »
Hello all,

This case is related to my father who is government official and falsely accused of taking bribe. Opponent who complained to ACB is also a lawyer and well set the trap. Yet my father escaped from first trap, the opponent handed him money (opponent put in his pocket) in second meeting in the office lobby and ACB officials caught him. However, money was not accepted by him and directly put by the opponent, ACB officials took my father in charge and interrogated.

After full 1 day's interrogation and investigation he is sent to jail and got bail as well but now the case is in progress. 2 years had passed and then after this long period opponent is seeking judge's approval to reinvestigate (Section 178/8) aman and told that the opponent has recorded CD of conversation of my father and his talking. It seems a twist because there was no mention of CD in charge-sheet and the opponent told in a hearing that officers have  not put the CD with charge-sheet and in second hearing, he told, officials have never asked for the CD and now he wants to submit the CD.

I afraid can he do any tampering to the CD because officials should have collected opponent's memory card or CD whatever which contains recorded audio or anything but they did not.

Please suggest me what kind of precautions we can take or argue against this to win the case? I need help because I am much afraid and I also asked my father and he said he has never asked for any money. It was just the person discussed few issues at office, my father left in lobby and he put money in pocket, ACB comes and my father handed them the money, they caught him :(.

Thank you all.

Offline advjaibansal

• Veteran at Law
    • View Profile
Re: ACB Case: Trapped a government official for revenge
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 03:50:17 AM »
Dear Sir,

In subsequent charge sheet CD can be filed and accepted by the court. You will be given a CD for contesting the case. If you feel that there may be tampering in the CD by Opposite party, in such case, you may get the same tested from some private forensic lab and submit the report in court in your defence. There are hundreds of private forensic labs are operating now. You may take the services from anyone available near your area.

Rest about preparation of defence, one can only say something after looking at the entire case file including charge sheet and documents collected and evidence of witnesses.

Regards,
jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
bansal.jai@gmail.com
mobile: 09868566649

Offline mobihunterz

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2016, 04:14:58 AM »
Thanks Jay. I appreciate your help here.

Offline rajgopal sripathi

• Veteran at Law
  • Welcome to Legal Win Consulting LLP
    • View Profile
    • Legal Win Consulting LLP
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 08:56:33 AM »
Hi
There are two things here.
First in the charge sheet if the hands of your father has not been tested for Phenolphthalein Test, then your father will be acquitted in the case.
Mere presence of phenolpthalien in the shirt is not grounds for proving that your father took the bride.
Also if the CD (proof of conversation between your father and the complainant) is not mentioned in both the FIR and Charge sheet, then the CD can never be considered as evidence.
By the way was there any departmental proceeding against your father and what was the outcome of the same.
For preparing your defence, we need to see the copies of FIR, Charge sheet and the evidences so presented by the ACB to the court.
From what you said(thrusting of money in the shirt pocket) and also that from you said, in all likelihood, there is no evidence of your father demanding bribe in the first place.
Hope this helps.
Rajgopal
Rajgopal Sripathi
Mobile:9704772200
email:rajgopal@legalwin.in

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India