Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Information regarding 482 quash petition  (Read 1442 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline srlan

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Information regarding 482 quash petition
« on: September 21, 2016, 08:11:20 AM »

My marriage happened in 2014 Dec in nodia. I am living in hyderabad ( before marriage till now ). My wife went to delhi in dec 2015 for better job prospective on a very higher package and she is not living with me anymore . Suddenly recently a month ago my father-in-law  who lives in allahabad lodged a false 498a against  me , my father,  my mother and married sister  ( who is not living with me she got married long before my marriage) .
I just want your guidance to know whether a quash petition 482 can be applied in hyderabad high court or not.  If yes then can you please provide any related link or documentation.
Appriciate your help a lot.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 08:12:57 AM by srlan »

Offline rajgopal sripathi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 279
  • Karma: +15/-19
  • Welcome to Legal Win Consulting LLP
    • View Profile
    • Legal Win Consulting LLP
Re: Information regarding 482 quash petition
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 08:44:09 AM »
Since the case is filed in Allahabad, the jurisdiction will be at Allahabad courts only.
High court of Hyderabad will not have the jurisdiction to quash the petition under section 482.
Rajgopal Sripathi

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 875
  • Karma: +25/-19
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Information regarding 482 quash petition
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2016, 11:46:39 PM »
Dear Sir,

The quashing has to be applied in the high court of delhi as the case is registered in delhi. It is only within the jurisdiction of the Delhi High Court. Cant say much about the quashing against you but your other family members have good case for quashing. You may find several judgements in this regard. I am based in Delhi, if you wish you can take my services.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India