Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Regarding My Daughter  (Read 846 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline yogsej

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Regarding My Daughter
« on: September 24, 2016, 08:30:07 AM »

This is regarding my daughter a homeopathic doctor

Around a year back she got married to a chartered accountant in a near by subarb

The boy is very suspicious and his mother harasses my daughter a lot and has made her life miserable by abusing her badly and keeping her son under her control

They had differences so she came back after 7 months of the wedding as there was no sign of improvement in atmosphere

During the phase she is with us her father in law developed bad infection of the brain and ultimately passed away

While her father in law was hospitalized on humanitarian grounds we repeatedly rather daily visited them at the hospital but they never expressed desire of calling her

On the doom day when he passed away I offered dropping my daughter to her in laws but her husband denied saying his mother is not stable and will make the situation worse

On the cremation day and during other rituals we went there regularly but we were ill treated, and my daughter is being blamed for the death of her father in law

Now through mediators to whom they complained we just defended and they got furious and my son in law has warned me of reactions

Of late I learnt he has prepared his documents to go to US immediately under some investment scheme

Can he go to US leaving his lawfully wed wife behind ?
How can I prevent him from going if I get a confirmed news?
Can I file a case of domestic violence ?

A response is expected asap

Offline rajgopal sripathi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 279
  • Karma: +15/-19
  • Welcome to Legal Win Consulting LLP
    • View Profile
    • Legal Win Consulting LLP
Re: Regarding My Daughter
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 09:19:39 AM »
your daughter's case is a fit case of domestic violence.
Your daughter should file a case of restitution of conjugal rights under sec 9 of Hindu Marriage act.
If you have any suspicion that your son in law is planning to migrate to USA so as to avoid your daughter and his marriage with your daughter, you may also file a dowry case under section 498A at the police station.
Once the criminal cases are filed, an intelligent lawyer will help you derail the overseas plans of your son in law.
hope this helps.
Rajgopal Sripathi

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Regarding My Daughter
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 09:19:39 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India