Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Entry and Parking  (Read 493 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline arian29

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Entry and Parking
« on: September 25, 2016, 08:17:02 PM »
Recently our (cghs) society (at sec 10, dwarka, delhi) has put up a notice that second car will not be allowed to enter. This however is ONLY for  people who are not having  stickers by 30-9-16 (which are given at discretion of Management Comity members without any  rules or parameters). People who have parking  stickers on more than one car can park any number of cars inside  the  premises. I stay with my parents and my father has one car (swift) and i  have one (alto). We are the 1st owners of the house. There is ample amount  of  parking space inside the society at  all times. This notice has come up  without the approval of the society members, the management comity don't need  approval or consensus  per them. So what can  be done. Can i be forced to keep my car outside. Outside there is no light, no security what so ever. Who will be responsible for theft or vandalization, if   that happens. Kindly advice.

Offline advamrita

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 186
  • Karma: +7/-1
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Entry and Parking
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2016, 11:17:26 PM »
your society can make by laws surely but you do have a case you should take the matter up with the society, failing which you can approach court


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India