Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Divorce me - kabhi haan kabhi naa  (Read 987 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ineedhelp5675

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Divorce me - kabhi haan kabhi naa
« on: September 26, 2016, 01:02:54 AM »

1) She has asked for multiple time for divorce (asks for place to live on her name)and negotiated(but keeps changing her decision) and then if he pursues and tries to get divorce with mutual consent, does he have to live with her wife? Can she force him to live by filing police complaint or any other means? If he refuses to stay with her till some agreement is reached, will it amount to cruelty?
He has given her access to rental room where they have been residing and paying for rent. Is that enough?
(Note: If he stays with her still she keeps fighting with him and threatens with suicide and sometimes calling police.)
2) he might have telephonic proof that she is asking for divorce and they are negotiating but some reason she keeps changing her stand for wanting divorce. Can this mount to cruelty in favor of her husband? what are his options and how can she counter those.
3) Can telephonic conversation be used as a proof in family court or any other court in india?


Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 884
  • Karma: +25/-20
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Divorce me - kabhi haan kabhi naa
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 02:21:07 AM »
Dear Sir,

You are not under obligation to forcefully reside with your wife but you are under obligation to provide residence and maintenance to the wife. There is no law which can force you to reside with your wife.

Telephonic conversation is admissible in law if proved. It can be used against each other if there is something related to case.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India