Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: My brother threw me & sister out of mothers property  (Read 548 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ramvv

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
My brother threw me & sister out of mothers property
« on: September 26, 2016, 04:18:38 AM »

We ( 2 brothers & 2 sisters ) have a house is in my mother & grandmother's name & they both died.

I was living in one bedroom, brother in another & sister was sleeping in hallway & other sister is married living in another city.

My brother started abusing me in everyway he can including psychological, stealing anything he can get his hands on, badmouthing me to other people etc. right after he got married so I moved out to another city but kept some of my stuff in my bedroom & locked it & kept it locked for 15 years & visiting from time to time.

Then he did the same thing to my sister so she also moved out taking all her stuff.

Now he broke into my room & moved his son into it & changed the locks.

So now he has the whole house to himself & has changed all the locks so we can't go inside the house.

To start with I want my room back & keys to entire house for all of us because the house is in mother & grandmother's name.

How can I do that ?

I would like to do it if possible thru a court order. He has lots of money so going to police will not help & I am too old to travel every time police wants me to visit them & he exactly wants just that knowing my situation to harass me.

My two sisters are in my favor.

So what can I or (We) do legally that would force him to give my room back immediately as well as keys to entire house to me & my sisters.

Dividing the property would take time & money & would be lengthy process.

Please advice.

Thank you

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

My brother threw me & sister out of mothers property
« on: September 26, 2016, 04:18:38 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India