Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Online bill _ Foreign Firm  (Read 1538 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline drnmalar

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Online bill _ Foreign Firm
« on: September 26, 2016, 11:24:50 AM »
We are having one small proprietor concern. For some Highend lab testing we send samples to Foreign company. Last two years Without any information some of the invoice they billed high. Without noticing we have also paid the same.
All transaction & order process only in online.
After noticing this we have stopped payment of ~$10,000/- to one foreign firm.
We have not signed any contract with that firm. They have accepted their mistake in email. they have revised unpaid invoices but not paid invoices.
Now they are planning to move legally with one of the collection agency in india.
In this case how they can go legally & what precautions i need to take.

All transaction only in online  & communication happened in only email. In this case how they can move legally & How I need to defend the case. case they can file in any state or only possible in my company location.
Kindly suggest.

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 902
  • Karma: +25/-20
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Online bill _ Foreign Firm
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2017, 04:00:01 AM »
as now send a legal notice giving these details ...
jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2019
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India