Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: builder delaying the process after getting all the money from usa  (Read 966 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline agrb

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
builder delaying the process after getting all the money from usa
« on: September 26, 2016, 11:52:02 AM »
We are nri but indian citizen. we purchased small 698/- sq ft flat in kolkata. and paid all due amount. since we were unable to present at the time of agreement was done on my mother's name. it has not been registered yet. since it was very difficilt to come on time as per the agreement we decided to sale our property. and builder was agreed to buyback from us. they offered us far less  than the market value and also want 3.5 lacs cash transantion and they said they will return 3.5 lacs by check.. we were almost agreed to sale our property less than market value.. but denied to give 3.5lacs cash.. this is illegal..we cannot do that. when we said that to them.. and stepped back from buyback process and wanted to get it registered. thay started new drama. that money came from usa, but agreement of sales was on mom's name. you'll be in trouble. this is illegal. so my question is that can my mom registered the property on her name keep my name as a nominee.coz we really cannot travel at this time. if not how can i recover my money from them.. they literally put us in  unnecessary mental trouble.

Offline advarjun

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 170
  • Karma: +8/-0
  • Advocate Arjun India's Finest Legal Expert
    • View Profile
Re: builder delaying the process after getting all the money from usa
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 10:12:10 PM »
yes you can register the property in your mother's name
Advocate Arjun India's Finest legal expert in Kolkata City, with extensive cross border practice in Dhaka

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: builder delaying the process after getting all the money from usa
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 12:19:46 PM »
I being an Advocate from Kolkata, know this type of tricks by Developer as you are in trouble. Though it is not possible for me to give you accurate advice without knowing the facts of your matter in details. But I can say that becareful with the developer and go through the papers 10 times before your mother going for registration.

You can contact me for this process on your behalf.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India