Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Claim on Mothers property  (Read 995 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline tenispro2000

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Claim on Mothers property
« on: September 27, 2016, 11:12:33 PM »
My father had a flat on his and his son's name (my brother) before my brothers marriage(all most all paid by my father).
Our father got bed ridden and before he died he asked my brother to transfer the entire property in my mothers name.
My brother after much bikering complied and transfered entire flat on my mothers name.
He also went and started living in a rented room with his wife.
Now he is saying that his he and his wife might divorce. Can he or his wife claim a right in the flat(as part of divorce or otherwise)? If they separately or together claim right, what are my mothers options? My mother is a senior citizen.

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 644
  • Karma: +18/-16
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Claim on Mothers property
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 06:30:15 PM »
Dear Ma'am,

Your brother wife has no right in your mother's property for partition or residence. Moreover she is not residing there anymore, no residence order may be given to her. Please do not allow her to enter inside this property to reside.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Offline brown

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 13
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
    • Brown Law, P.L.
Re: Claim on Mothers property
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2016, 05:21:31 AM »
Thank you so much for sharing this information, it's been a really interesting read.
At Brown Law, P.L., We help people in Personal Injury, Accidents, Family Law causes and Business Law. We are one of the best law firm based in Orlando, Florida. Call at 407-344-3400 for any enquiry.

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1521
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Claim on Mothers property
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2016, 04:32:15 AM »
No one has rights to claim your mother's property

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India