Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Mutual Vs One side divorce case  (Read 1136 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Madhu_nagra

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Mutual Vs One side divorce case
« on: September 28, 2016, 09:22:35 AM »
I have been separated from my husband 7 years ago and for the divorce, 9 months ago, I filed a One sided divorce case. As case moved forward, court issued couple of summon notices to my husband for his appearance in the case. Eventually he did attend one hearing date however on the day he agreed to convert the case on Mutual divorce.

Subsequently, the case was then converted to mutual divorce route and per law Judge allowed 6 month for final decision. After 6 months, however, on the last hearing date my husband refused to attend the court hearing and indicated that he will not support mutual divorce proceeding.

I now would like to covert my case to One sided divorce case Is this possible and what section of divorce act/law will be applicable to such a request for conversion?

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 656
  • Karma: +18/-16
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Mutual Vs One side divorce case
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 06:24:58 PM »
Dear Madhu,

Please file an application that the mutual consent divorce has failed despite settlement, hence you are requesting the court to restore the earlier divorce filed on the contested grounds. Court may restore the earlier petition which was taken back. then you contest your case.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India