Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564


Will my kid come under my custody and my money can get back ?

Run life with family - TRYING BEST
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Come and live  (Read 620 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Rajanv

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Come and live
« on: October 06, 2016, 08:35:13 AM »
I am Rajan and currently working in IT, Tamil Nadu,India. This is all about my marriage life and cheating motivation at my wifeís parents.
My marriage is actually a love cum arrange marriage. I have 2 years Kid boy.
From the initially period, My wife parents intension was to make me to settled in their Native place, without knowing that original background,
and trust on my wife's, love and affection, I have had gone to onsite for short duration frequently, with my wife acceptances, I went to onsite and earned and given entire
onsite earned amount to my wife [Transferred to my father in Laws account] to buy a property Monthly 400000 Rs for a year, Totally worth of 40Lakhs.
At one point of time, my wife has started to create more unwanted misunderstanding circumstance and with her parents advice and my wife has started to
force me to come and settle at her Native place. Since, I had refused again and again her request, and because of her parentís worst behaviour/Money minded.
Suddenly, during my absence, when I was at onsite deputation, In my absence, My wife and her parents and had planned, did forgery and written the Land
on my wife name, but I left it because of my son's life infront and execused and stayed at her home every weekend since my work location is 200KM from her home. But, My wife and her Parents had moved one step
forward and tortured mentally me to come settle at her native completely and created lot of the problems. Also, I was staying at her home
based on her request even though I have had rented the house at my work place. My wife and her parents forced me that I should not see my Parents at all and these
talk went to some extended and started to abuse my parents by them and hence I had stopped to visiting them.
now, 6 months before I have had given come and leave cases, but she has replied that land was purchased on her father money and my husband will kill me and kid if run life
with him. like that...
I have given money on trust on her and transfered to her father's account and for her i have given separatly on her account for expense. I have only bank statement for the money
which i have given to her father.
I know my wife wont come and run life... will my kid [ 2 year Boy] come to me under my custody ? my money will come to me whatever I given as fund transfer [30L]
earned by doing hard work ?
Please advice.

Offline Rajanv

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Come and live
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 05:42:31 AM »
Any advice from lawyers ? Please



File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India