Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: HUF property partition  (Read 458 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline dontwannareveal

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
HUF property partition
« on: October 07, 2016, 11:38:01 PM »
My father and my uncles were 4 brothers(Suppose A B C and D according to their age) living in a joint family until 1990 when they split up. A is the eldest brother, B is the 2nd eldest (Died a few years back), C is my father (Died 10 years back), D is the youngest of them all.

A house was bought in 1983 when the family was together. My father paid his fair share in the purchase of the property but no one maintained any account of that as the family was together.
The papers have only the name of two brothers (A and D).

After separation every family had separate rooms and space for cooking and common hall and bathrooms. We have separate rooms and separate electric meter in our name and have been paying our share of the tax/maintenance expenses for that house.

My father died 10 years ago. We were still living in the same house, until recently we moved out to a newly purchased house by my mother.

Now health condition of A is degrading day by day because of his age. D on the other hand is trying to evict us by saying we don't have our names in the Property papers. A is supporting us but as I have already stated, his health conditions are getting worse day by day.

What should we do? We tried reconciliation but D is adamant.

Can D evict us? There will be no one supporting us after A dies. What should be our way forward?


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India