Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Demanding money after mutually divorce  (Read 1442 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Jeet

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Demanding money after mutually divorce
« on: October 09, 2016, 11:57:21 AM »
Hi , I got my marriage my girl in arya samajh Mandir. We spent 06 months together. We took divorce mutually 15 days ago. Our parents doesn't know anything about us. I ask her at the time of divorce if she needs money. She said no. After divorce, I was very disturbed. One day I thought I should give some money to her, so I wrote an email to her . She didn't reply on the same day but after few days I came to know that she has boy friend and getting married to him. So decided not to give money. Now she has replied on email . She needs of money. She and her boy Friend forcing me to give money. She used to transfer some money in account before marriage and after marriage as per her needs but she needed , she used to take cash from me. So there is no any amount of her in my account. Now she is treating me she has all NEFT transaction details. But I have given her in cash always or whenever she needed she to take from my she was my wife. She wants to take legal action against me and demanding money, pls advise me ...does she can take action basis of financially neft transactions ?

Offline advuma

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 302
  • Karma: +12/-5
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Demanding money after mutually divorce
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 06:53:31 PM »
Let her take legal action, lets see what she files and what evidence she produce before the court.

You stop all communication wth her.

She is no longer your wife.
if u like my posting plz submit your comments

Hi, I am advocate Uma Saika, from Assam

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India