Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Police Clearance Certificate  (Read 1233 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline nisha.thakur1210

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Police Clearance Certificate
« on: October 15, 2016, 07:23:26 AM »
My name is Nisha Thakur.
I am posting this matter to get some genuine suggestion on this issue.
I am from Mumbai, but working and living in Middle East country. Last year in June my husband went India to settle the property disputes with his cousins in Nagpur. During the final settlement discussion, some heated argument arises and it ended with mild violence. Both the parties lodged FIR against each other. My husband's cousins are powerful and well known in the area. Next day police arrested my husband and presented in the magistrate court. Magistrate denied bail and send him to jail. Next day our lawyer put bail application and he got the bail. But he become a accused in a criminal case. Now case is going one charges are framed on him. And I am sure this trial will take at least 3-4 years. But I am still in Middle East working and living with our children's. My husband is living in Nagpur with his younger brother so that he can appear in court on each date. During this period my husband's residency visa got expired and now he has to apply fresh for his residency visa. For residency visa he needs a Police Clearance Certificate which is issued from Passort Seva Kendra. But if he want to apply for visitor visa then he don't need any Police Clearance Certificate.

Now my questions are:
1. Can he get a Police Clearance Certificate when he is a accused in a criminal case and trial is going on?
2. Can he travel abroad during this trial period on visitor visa?
3. Can he apply for renewal of his passport if it is going to expire soon?
4. What are the legal options we have for his foreign visits?
5. Is it possible that he can come here and live with us and every six month he visit India and show his presence in the court?
Nisha Thakur

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India