Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Wife avoiding me  (Read 1054 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline rohinijagadeesh

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Wife avoiding me
« on: October 15, 2016, 08:07:23 PM »
I was married in august 2012. ours was love marriage.  my parents did not agree by my wife's parents did.  at that time she was studying. for some reasons we kept the marriage secret till 2015.  I declared the marriage in 2015 to try stop my parents from arranging a marriage with relative girl.  my wife and I got the marriage registered with the help of my father in law.  we used to have some minor quarrels. later my wife with my consent and support went to study at a different city to complete her post graduation.

She is the type who shoots first and asks questions later.  she was given some false information that my parents are trying to get me married to some other person.  i thought she was just testing me at that time and we had a quarrel.  communication between us went down.  later since november 2015 my wife started changing her phone numbers and avoiding any contact with me.  I have been like a mad person making regular trips to my father in law to ask them to send her to me.

I found out that my father in law has not declared her married with his relatives. they all think she is still single.  i also found that my wife has declared herself at the university as single and obtaining scholarship with her father's income proof and her BC caste status.

I am an OC and public servant.   I tried persuading her few days ago, but she does not listen.  her father says that he will convince her and acts sympathetic in front of me but does nothing.  What should I do to get her back.  i have every single phone recording since the last one and half year and have proof that i have done nothing wrong.

my father in law frequently asks not to disturb her studies.  i am not even allowed their house publicly.  I have even left my parents for her.  i need some help.

Offline advbanani

  • Professional legal Expert
  • ***
  • Posts: 75
  • Karma: +0/-1
  • Accident Claim and Cheating cases
    • View Profile
Re: Wife avoiding me
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2016, 08:32:27 PM »
its clear that she does not want you any more.

Now you decidewhat to do persue this relationship or get along afresh.

yours is not at all a legal query
Adv.Banani Mukherjee"
Jodhpur High Court
Accident Claim and Cheating cases

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 824
  • Karma: +24/-19
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Wife avoiding me
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2016, 03:53:29 AM »
Dear Sir,

If wife is not ready to come then persuade her to come. If nothing is working out then, legally you may file a petition for restitution of conjugal rights asking her to join your company.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Wife avoiding me
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2016, 08:16:28 AM »
You situation is now little bit complicating. Filing of any sort of case against her will be more worst and may your relation will be more bitter for your wife. So, give some space and being police officer (as your said OC), you know very well what to do when wife is not residing with you. Please take precautionary measures.

Give her space without contacting her for next six months and test her whether she has any feelings for you after six months or not. The acts and deeds of your wife will transpires the fate of your marriage and take steps accordingly.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Wife avoiding me
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2016, 08:16:28 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India