Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Old rented shop dispute  (Read 635 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ssuummit

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Old rented shop dispute
« on: October 17, 2016, 11:18:44 AM »
Hi Sir/Ma'am,

I have a rented shop for more than 60 Years now. Area of shop is around 500 sq feet and we are paying rent of 700 Rs per month. Rent is low because we have been staying on that property for very long (since my grandparent's time) and its very old constructions ( tin shed roof and old bricks clay walls).

We never have had any rent agreement for that property. Now owner suddenly is asking for 7000-8000 Rs per month rent else asking to vacate property.

We asked owner to sell it to us but he is quoting very high price than the current market price. As per current circle rate shop's value is around 25 Lacs but he is asking for 60 Lacs. We are ready to pay around 40 Lacs but he is not agreeing on it.

Although we pay rent monthly but owner used to give us yearly rent receipt and we have receipt for around last 30 years. Since last 11 months he is not accepting rent, hence we don't have receipt for last 11 months.

All rent receipt which we have is on name of my grandfather who passed around 20 years back.

Request you to please assist me on this case as this shop is only source of income for my parents and uncle family. Suggest me what action we should take in this situation. Also how can we negotiate for buying this shop as we want to do construction on this property.

Thanks in advance for your help and guidance.


Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India