Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Divorce-Demands from inlaws nd husband not showing interest to stay together  (Read 904 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Twinkle0304

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Hi All
I am engaged and legally married to a guy since June 2015.It was a love come arranged marriage.Both parents were happy before the registered marriage and even we were.He was then studying in USA.therefore my parents didn't force him for social marriage as legal marriage was mine nd his idea and parents also accepted it when we told them.He promised my parents that once his studies are done in oct2015,he would come and get the social marriage done.But later he delayed and it was 2016 already and no dates were fixed.Then suddenly his mother told my parents that they will come to my house to fix the marriage date and when they came they started Demanding a lot of gold and cash saying that other people were giving this for their son and flight tickets for all the barati,if not we will break the marriage.My parents didn't wish to insult the guest and just left it.Then everyday his family use to torture me and my family members.because I felt I am trapped.In the month of maybe August,they have settled for something less and the marriage date was fixed for Nov2016.Now it's just a month and the guy tells me he can't take me to USA with him as he doesn't have a job now and is looking for a new job and moreover he doesn't have a place for me to stay as he stays with his friends.In the month of October I filled my Visa form as his dependant but soon after I did that on his request,he started saying that his visa will be transferred from one company to other so it might take time as the present employer has asked him to resign.I seriously need help on this to save my life as well as my family's.My family wants me ignore but my question is why and for how many days?How can someone who loves you cannot stop his parents from demanding and he himself does it too but in a sophisticated way.He left he in India after registered marriage for more than a year and taunts me and fights with me and keep me worried always.Changes his address doesn't let me know.Stay out of touch on special occasions.please help me

Offline brown

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 13
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
    • Brown Law, P.L.
Thank you so much for sharing this information, it's been a really interesting read, Thanks for the great tips.
At Brown Law, P.L., We help people in Personal Injury, Accidents, Family Law causes and Business Law. We are one of the best law firm based in Orlando, Florida. Call at 407-344-3400 for any enquiry.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India