Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Need help in fake 498A and divorce  (Read 1523 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ronakmodi143

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 14
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Need help in fake 498A and divorce
« on: October 20, 2016, 08:30:01 PM »
Respected all,
Few details on my case.
Got married on may 2015. Due to influence of my FIL and her elder sister she left the home on 12 jan 2016. after that they came on 1 may and had quarrel with us and took away all her stuffs and asked for divorce
We in last week of may told them that if she is not ready to return we r ready for divorce. but after that no reply from their side. on 14 july got notice from mahila daksh*ta samiti. we attend the same and file our answer that its her decision to leave the house and we r still ready to take her home back. but she said she wants divorce.
After that there was no news from their side
suddenly police came for iquiry yesterday, i was out of station so they talked with rest of the members whose names were written in FIR. police persons were very co operative and they them self saif that we know that this whole case is froud case but due to pressure we have to do it. They said that now they will inform before a weak to present in Police station for statements and bail and u have to hire a lawyer for the same.
So what should be the steps i need to take care of now
Is there any lawyer from Nandurbar,maharastra who can help in this case?
How to remove name of my brother as he is not living with us and my uncle and aunty who resides in same city but not even near by us its just to put pressure as my aunty is elder sister of my father.

Please do help and reply

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Need help in fake 498A and divorce
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 11:22:13 AM »
Get anticipatory bail from district judge and then surrender him before the chief judicial Magistrate...then fight the case with good lawyer

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Need help in fake 498A and divorce
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 11:22:13 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India