Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: uncle frauding us for property  (Read 667 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline needadvc

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
uncle frauding us for property
« on: November 01, 2016, 05:05:08 AM »
hello sir i am from nagpur. my uncle had a property 5.5 acre land but unfortunately he has expired 2 years before. he was unmarried. my uncles mother has expired last month. we got to know late uncles 1st here legal property holder is mother. my uncles father is alive and have 4 real brothers and sisters. i am elder brothers son. one of my uncle is frauded with us and 3 brothers and sister are together. my uncle made a registered will deed of mother. and submitted will deed to court. that property is already in dispute. in will deed he made himself nominee only. he knew already mother is 1st here. he took mother to his home after my uncle died who had purchased this property. mother was 83 years old. and he made a registered will dead without her mental fit certificate. we are not financially strong. and nobody likes my uncle who is cheating with us. are advocate also didnt give right advice to stop him. we feeling helpless he alone doing all bad things to get this property.

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: uncle frauding us for property
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2016, 11:48:07 AM »
If you know the details of case where he has file probate for WILL then you have to appear in the case and put strong objection to the WILL. Then see the game.....

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India