Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564


Grounds of Divorce

How can I get Divorce?
1 (50%)
What steps should i Take?
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Need Legal Advice  (Read 914 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Diva

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Need Legal Advice
« on: November 02, 2016, 12:44:31 AM »
 I got married in the age of 18 and it was a love marriage. It's been a 8 years of my marriage, and still my husband doesn't have any income source and job. In the very starting he beat me and bounded me to not to get more education and for doing job.However, i wanted to get an education and job so i did it. But he always has some issues like he doubted on me all the times, he used my salary also, he never take any responsibility of anything. Each and Every daily basic needs and big expenses were get done through only my Income. Now he started demands money from me to drinking alcohol. He don't want to do any job. He is just waiting for some money so that he could do any business. wherever he doesn't have much property and cash. He is totally reliable on me. His parents are expired and he is a heart Patient also. In this situation i am the only person who runs the house , instead of it he abused me very badly, he used wrong words and language for me and even he is not ready to give support me. He is asking me to purchase new things for home and on the same side he pressurized me for money. after all these now i decided to give him a divorce . I don't have any baby yet as he is jobless so i never planned for having baby. I can't see my future with him in a well mannered way as he is a backward thinker. I left him and residing with my parents since 15 days and he is residing in my parents property in which he is also having a share of 40%. Please advice me how can i get Divorce from him if he is not ready for Mutual Concern divorce.


Offline advabdul

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 109
  • Karma: +4/-1
  • Muslim law Advisor
    • View Profile
Re: Need Legal Advice
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 09:43:53 AM »
Since he is not willing for mutual divorce.
you have to build up a case for contested divorce.

you can file on ground of Cruelty.
Advocate Abdul
I am Muslim law Advisor

Offline brown

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 13
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
    • Brown Law, P.L.
Re: Need Legal Advice
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2016, 10:47:37 PM »
The information and content  are wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us.
At Brown Law, P.L., We help people in Personal Injury, Accidents, Family Law causes and Business Law. We are one of the best law firm based in Orlando, Florida. Call at 407-344-3400 for any enquiry.

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 637
  • Karma: +18/-16
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Need Legal Advice
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2016, 06:05:39 AM »
Dear Divya,

How come he is having 40% share in your parents property?

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1521
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Need Legal Advice
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2016, 10:58:37 AM »
It is your stupidity and idiocy to marry such dolt who has no income possessing with illiterate mentality. I am sorry to say like that against your husband but it is very much true. Immediately file divorce petition against him and get rid of that idiot brute

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India