Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: forced to put resign from the job.  (Read 123 times)

Offline varsha parmar

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
forced to put resign from the job.
« on: November 03, 2016, 02:43:35 AM »
I am working with the one insurance co. since 17th of January 2011.As working with the company since last six years(4 years as off-roll, 2 years on roll job).
But since last 2 and half yr as my recent reporting manager, I donít know what is the he having a problem with me he never leave a change to fired me. So many times he fired me without any logical issues.Even always refuse to take a leave.

This time he forced me to put resign as by blaming that I am not doing proper work as cameo file pending list received.  Very aggressively he ask to me that you are not doing work properly, if you don't want to work resign from the job or I will forcefully resigned you from the job.

in spite of doing this much work he behave like that even some work doesnít comes under my job he will forced to do me and i was doing since last two year.

With the Heavy heart i resigned from the job as i work with the company since last six years i never expect a company will reward me like this. I hurt with this and resigned from the job, as I never expect I will resigned like this.

Even when i resigned no one had  asked me why i put a resigned and declared as i resigned due to heavy work load. No one tried to know the actual reason behind the resign. Is it possible after six year i feel heavy work load with the work? Wrong reason shown to the company and HR. for my resignation.

Guide me.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 02:45:49 AM by varsha parmar »

Offline riteshmaity

• Sr. Legal Expert
  • Labour Law Advocate in Kolkata
    • View Profile
    • Labour Law Advocate in Kolkata
Re: forced to put resign from the job.
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2016, 09:03:39 PM »
This is a common route taken by employers generally. Terminating an employee, specially the one who has worked for six years is difficult and even if such employee is terminated there are legal procedures to be followed and compensation to be paid. Your boss just cannot come to you and say that you are not working properly.

However, since you have put your resignation, it will be deemed that you have done so at your own will unless you are able to prove that you have been forced to resign. Unless it is illegal termination or forced resignation (with prove), you do not have any legal remedy.

However, if you accept the resignation, still you can ask for settlement of dues including gratuity etc.
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/in/riteshmaity
Labour law blog - www.labourlawhub.com
Email - ritesh.k.maity***at***gmail.com
Phone - 91-983-667-9309

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India