Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: MATRIMONIAL PROBLEM  (Read 1732 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline amum201234

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
« on: November 05, 2016, 09:12:50 AM »
This Problem is related to my very good friend so kindly advise me on the same

My best friend is married and had problems in his marriage . So in that he opened a acc on matrimonial site by some other name [ no intention to use any ones name] and had chat with a girl thru the site as well as thru whats app.
Coin cidently the name he used was his friends name too but he told me he had no intentions to use his identity for any such purpose. just to keep his identity hidden he used a name that cane to his mind on that matrimonial site.

Later the girl got to knw his real identity and contacted him and told him she knows everythng abut him.
also she contacted his friend and told him that his acc is hacked and used by my friend like an identity theft.
although only name is common rest all details wat my friend told that girl were his own real facts not his friends.

its not known if she has filed a case or not as no cal has been recieved from the police station and its been 3 weeks so far.
although his friend had filed a simple complaint[not an nc] as a precautionary thng so as his name shouldnt get involved.

so all i wanted to ask is does it fall into Cyber Crime IT act and in wat way he can be trapped and wat way he can be relived of any police action

Offline advbose

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 185
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2017, 07:02:25 PM »
let them first make the first step, your friend's job is to defend, as and how they file against your friend.

till that happens relax

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India