Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Cheating  (Read 84 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Aayushidas

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 5
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
« on: November 08, 2016, 11:01:30 PM »
I purchased apartment from builder by registered agreement for sale of apartment in Dreamcity Khelgaon for flat No F - 119 (202), Second floor, Block A, Ranchi. The same has been approved by IDBI Bank and sanction my housing loan. After clearing all dues, the builder failed to give peaceful possession even after getting the possession letter. The reason is dispute between builder and landlord. my whole family is suffering mentally, financially for not delevering our flat in peaceful  possession. As per meeting and talking with builder several times regarding shifting which he said you can  do puja and shifting. By taking his words we planned everything but to my surprise the landlords family create an obligation for shifting and after discussion by builder with landlord , the landlord  allowed us to sleep for one night because of puja in my own flat.
We have shift everything but the builder made an conditions with the landlord that we have to stay only for 2 days in different flat in block B on the condition that builder will complete one flat of landlord . This statement has been made infront of several people and my guest in puja dated 16/10/16.
Till date whenever I approached, the builder said it will take one week only. It is going to be more than 2 weeks but builder have not done anything regarding the registration and possession of my flat. All this is causing me a lot of mental agony and physical health issue. And the landlord is threatening us that before registration you cannot occupy the flat. What shall I do? I don't have enough money to go for case as half of my salary goes for EMI.
My flat is vacat and landlord is not allowing till builder complete his share.
The documents that I have is
1. Registered sale agreement
2. Loan approval from IDBI Bank
3. Receipt of payment to builder
4. Possession letter
5. Electricity bill in my own name
Landlord is taking advantages of our simplicity

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1227
  • Karma: +52/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Cheating
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 12:24:25 PM »
Please go for consumer case. I have already told you. If you are still in dark then you can go for consultation in details with me

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India