Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: 498A  (Read 1458 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline piy007

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
« on: August 24, 2016, 08:19:22 AM »

My wife has filed following three cases-
1 498A, Dowry,305,306
2  another case under Domestic violence act
3 Again 498a, dowry, 305, 306

She has given different different false stories in each case. Her third case is disposed due to her non appearance with status  "nature of disposal - Contested and decided"

My questions are-
1 ) can she appeal for the restoration of her disposed case ? Can she appeal in higher court?  I read through several forum, some says that 498a A cases can not be restored
2 ) Since one of the 498 A case is already disposed, does it mean that other cases will also be disposed based on this?
3) In domestic violence case ,she also shows one son of 5 years old which we have no knowledge about it. if he were illegitimate son of her, can be file annulment as still one year of marriage is not completed. If yes, do we have chance of getting annulment because of her illegitimate son ?
4) what is meaning of "nature of disposal - Contested -decided"

Please help  me in answering above questions. It will be great help


Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 902
  • Karma: +25/-20
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: 498A
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2016, 05:23:45 PM »
Dear Sir,

Unable to understand your questions and facts of the case. Please give complete details and fact of the case to understand and then reply.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Offline brown

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 13
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
    • Brown Law, P.L.
Re: 498A
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2016, 06:09:45 AM »
Thanks for sharing information . Your always been a source of great tips.
At Brown Law, P.L., We help people in Personal Injury, Accidents, Family Law causes and Business Law. We are one of the best law firm based in Orlando, Florida. Call at 407-344-3400 for any enquiry.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: 498A
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2016, 06:09:45 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India