Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: MURDER  (Read 779 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline himanshoo

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
« on: November 17, 2016, 10:18:22 AM »
Few months back my father was murdered...

accused are 3
a man,his wife and his son..

story in nutshell
we purchased a plot in 2003 from a person... there was no property dispute with him as father used to visit our purchased plot once in 15 days as it was quite far from home...
that day as usual my father went there but never returned back...his body was found 10 km away from our our plot in a jungle...
police traced the accused with the mobile phone of the convicted person from the spot...

according to police my father was murdered inside a small room built on our plot...accused house is just adjacent to our plot...the crime is ingenious well planned...the criminals burnt out my father's car, disposed it at some other place deep inside the forest...tried to burn his body...

things recovered near the burnt car were

my father's bag
convict mobile phone

things recovered near the body were

packets of salt
a half emptied bottle of petrol

things recovered from that room

blood stained calender
blood stained bedsheet
grass cutting sickle
blood stained hand mark on the wall

Recently police have filed chargesheet and now the charge sheet have been session committed last week
IPC 302,364 and 201 is imposed on all three of them...

I consulted the IO and he told me that for four months or so they would be in jail but when the trial would run they may get bail...depending on the what point their lawyer would present and the consent of the judge..reason he told me is that law does not favor to detain anyone until and unless the crime done by them is proved ...

I dont want them to get bail earlier they applied a bail request in the session court which was rejected....

Can someone tell me what would be the exact step by step procedure by law ..hearing and all...every thing..

what measure should I take so that their bail should be rejected..?

I am in great sorrow
please someone HELP!!

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India