Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Property law  (Read 892 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline joydp312

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 5
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Property law
« on: November 18, 2016, 01:00:54 AM »
My mother has purchased a land of 1728sqft in 1990 & she has the Registered deed of purchase & mutation in her name. After that she built a tin house & lived there, then after 1year my mother's brother came to her along with his family to stay in the above purchased land as they had no house were staying in rented house. So my mother allowed them to live as she had another house. Now she fell into an money problem she had no other option rather then to sell this plot of land. But when she went to sell that land her brother said that he purchased the land & its his land, moreover he told that if someone possess the land for 12years it belongs to them despite the registered deed & mutation is in my mothers name. So what should I do to get my mothers land back???

Offline advJitu

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 66
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • I'm Advocate Jitu, Champion - Company law in India
    • View Profile
Re: Property law
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2016, 07:29:49 AM »
It is very sad own brother is trying to cheat a good sister.

In your case i assume the brother is not paying rent hence he is not a tenant.

Right now the property is in your mother's name and her brother is illegally staying, This can be construed as TRESPASSING.

You mother can lodge a police complaint or directly forcibly oust, the trespasser
Advocate Jitu, Champion -
Company law expert from Mumbai City

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Property law
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2016, 10:13:45 AM »
She can lodge a complaint before police station then file a suit for eviction of licensee and khas possession but as she is in financial crisis then it is better to sell out the land to third party as far as possible in higher value. The purchaser will take care of her brother in his own way.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Offline joydp312

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 5
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Partion Laws
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2017, 05:13:57 AM »
I along with my family members had a joint property. So we all decided to execute a partion deed for separation of our share of land & gradually the Partition Deed was Registered in the Registrar Office. But one of My Uncle deceived us because When I Noticed the Deed our Plot No.\Share of land in which we stay was exchanged by my uncle's plot. So What can I do to get my Plot(in which we stay) which was exchanged by my uncle???

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India