Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Check bounce on me  (Read 1344 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline vshanmug

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Check bounce on me
« on: November 19, 2016, 06:59:25 AM »
I took 3 lakhs from my friend "A" an year back. after 2 months, he came to my home with his friend "B" and they both took 3 check from me for 20 lakhs. It is my mistake to give check for 20 Lakhs while i only took 3 lakhs. (i just signed the check and wrote the amount in numbers. Did not write the receiver name or amount in words). I thought I will get back the check after paying the money. Then after 1 month, I paid 2.5 lakhs in installment and asked for the checks back. My friend "A" did not give the check instead he gave it to his friend "B" to whom I have spoke only once. Now the person "B" deposited the check in his bank and bounced it. I am afraid, what should I do if he file a check bounce case? Pls help.

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Check bounce on me
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 11:22:05 AM »
Either you have intentionally gave cheque amounting to INR 20 Lac or you was out of your mind. You should have lodge police complaint to police station and letter to your friend A and B.

Now you must prepare your defence and you have chance to escape from this situation after strong case fight.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Check bounce on me
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 11:22:05 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India