Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: misuse 0f sec 104 of transfer of property act in a clear case of sale  (Read 508 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline kiwifigo

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
 My father bought a property 35 years ago in delhi , poa dcuments,
power of attorney, affidavit to support poa, will , and sale agreement. now the grandson has sent notice under sec 106 of transfer of property act , that no sale happened and an oral lease was done .what do we do now ?our father is no longer with us and so is the case with previous owner and his son also. it has already been year in district court .and our lawyer tells us he that as he is a lawyer he will appoa
ch the higher court soon. as the property is in unauthorised colony, now legal. it never got registered. we always planned to whenever the govt would open rules for it and now this. the property has always been in our possession since 1984. how can we get out of this fraud case as soon as possible. to show his side he quotes a new poa done in 2005 cancelling the one in 1984 . this is gross injustice. how can somebody stand up after so many years to harass us like this. what kind of legal remedy is open to us.

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: misuse 0f sec 104 of transfer of property act in a clear case of sale
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2016, 11:42:16 AM »
It appears from your post that you have a weak case as no where you have said that your father had registered the property in his name by virtue of Deed of Conveyance. One advantage you have that is possession. To some extend you can take advantage of long possession uninterruptedly. You have option to defend yourself by the Law of Adverse Possession.

For further clarification and consultation in details you can contact me

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India