Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Need Urgent help as things are getting worst day by day.  (Read 1176 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline prav1990

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Need Urgent help as things are getting worst day by day.
« on: November 30, 2016, 08:44:50 PM »

I have got married in August 2014 and due to many fights and quarrels my wife is staying away in her parentsí house since 2 years, recently on 20 oct 2015 my wife filed a police case In women police station, SI from women police station has called me and said I need to attend a family counseling on 21 oct 2016, I have attended the family counseling in some NGO organization. In spite of many issues discussed he has convinced me to stay with her together, from 24 Oct 2016 I took my wife back and living with her and still there is no change in my wife behavior towards me. Now my wife is conceived and she is now 5 weeks pregnant and I have decided not to continue with her in my life and asked my wife to get her pregency terminated and she is not willing to do and we have a big fight and she left back to her parentsí house.

Q1. As my wife is not willing to to get her pregenceny terminated and wanted to continue it, is it possible for me to approach court for her pregency termation. Is this legally possible?

Q2. As I have decided not to stay with her in my life and she is pregnancy now is it possible to file a divorce now, will this be legally possible?

Q3. If my wife continues to bear a child and give birth to baby then is it possible for me to file a divorce?

Q4. As I wonít stay with her anymore and she is continuing with her pregency what is the best solution weather to file a divorce now while she is pregenet or its better to file a divorce once the the child is born?

Q5. As per my current situation can any of you please suggest a best lawyer in Hyderabad to help me out in my current situation as things are getting worst day by day?

Waiting for your urgent reply and best suggestion to move further legally.

Thanks and Regards,

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Need Urgent help as things are getting worst day by day.
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2016, 12:46:40 PM »
You have answered in respect of this matter under paid online consultation.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India