Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Starting a New Company (NDA) (Partnership) (Trust)  (Read 796 times)

Offline deepnx

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Starting a New Company (NDA) (Partnership) (Trust)
« on: December 15, 2016, 11:39:12 PM »
Hi im planning to start a new company for a product in India
I obviously dont have the desired funds for it.

So im planning to approach an Investor for which im ready to offer him partnership for his Capital.
Even if you guys could help me with one or two if not all of the questions .. please do leave a reply... every reply is knowledge for me.

Q1. When im pitching my Idea to him. how can i trust him of not copying my idea and start his own business with it?

Q2. If Q1 ans is NDA then does the NDA have to be Notarized or printed on a Stamp Paper? or a Simple printout is enough?

Q3. Should i start the company and then add him as a LLP partner? or Go directly into LLP after pitching him the Idea?

Q4. Should i setup and trademark the company first and then approach him? or Setup it with him? after signing the NDA
(I have no office to show as i would need Ghumastar license/ Current acc etc. and i dont have that much money)

Q5. cont. for Q4. So as per law .. can i just Trademark the unique name i have thought for my product so that he doesnt copy it? eg. "XYz123"

Please guide me through this ..

Thanks a ton ...

Offline shabbirmnj

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
Re: Starting a New Company (NDA) (Partnership) (Trust)
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 12:51:10 AM »
Hi Deepnx,

Thank you for sharing your question even though we are in same boat but I dont know much about your question 3 & 4.
but i am still floating on q1 & q2 because many people dont sign NDA and they just want to hear the idea but dont want to follow legal terms to hear the idea.

"Simple Print out is enough."

Offline deepnx

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2016, 10:57:12 PM »
Hi Deepnx,

Thank you for sharing your question even though we are in same boat but I dont know much about your question 3 & 4.
but i am still floating on q1 & q2 because many people dont sign NDA and they just want to hear the idea but dont want to follow legal terms to hear the idea.

"Simple Print out is enough."

Im glad we have common questions ... this looks like a great forum but most active topics are of Cyber crime and Divorces here .. Hopefully someone will read this post and answer our queries.

Offline mahaur_rk

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2017, 02:29:41 AM »
Q1. When im pitching my Idea to him. how can i trust him of not copying my idea and start his own business with it?

there is no concept in law what we may call. it is better to go for patent of your idea in your name, even if someone ditches you, then you may take legal action against him.

Q2. If Q1 ans is NDA then does the NDA have to be Notarized or printed on a Stamp Paper? or a Simple printout is enough?
Ans :: NDA won't be good idea.

Q3. Should i start the company and then add him as a LLP partner? or Go directly into LLP after pitching him the Idea?
Ans: you may straightaway go ahead with company incorporation or LLP firm and add him as director/ partner, but first get the patent of your idea firt.

Q4. Should i setup and trademark the company first and then approach him? or Setup it with him? after signing the NDA
Ans follow ans 3

Advocate Rajesh Kumar
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 06:56:22 PM by admin »

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India