Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: False FIR threats  (Read 198 times)

Offline Ritesh

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
False FIR threats
« on: December 20, 2016, 03:32:49 AM »
Hello everbody,

I am Ritesh n i live in Delhi. I was married in october 2016. My wife's name is Saloni. It is an arranged marriage. My story is:-

I dont know what went wrong on first night itself my wife said " I regret marrying to u."

On honeymoon we went to Mauritius....there we had normal fight ...and she ran all alone out of hotel room on the island.  I had to call her father to persuade her. Now akso she does this she .runs out of flat to parks n roads.

When we started our life., then we used to have normal fights where she has attempted suicide twice. She has hit me n slapped on several occasions.

In December she went fr her pag phera happily to her honetown Chandigarh.  I was suppose to get her back on 17th dec. But on 15th we had a fight over something and she involved her father.  Her father threatened me that he will destroy me n my family,  I got annoyed and said I won't cone to take her.
After that I didnt take their calls neither my family because we knew they record calls(has happened earller).

Her parents n she came same evening to my flat in delhi. They hit me. I ran to my parents house in roorkee.  They informed all my friends accusing me of false alleagations of drinking and beating her. Saloni, Her father n her sister  threatened my life, my career spoilage.

On 17th there was mutual meeting between the families where no solution came and they walked off.  On 18th dec she filed a police complaint accusing me n my family of dowry charges, drinking-beating and jewellery stealing.
No solution again. Their family again thrreatened us for FIR.

I contacted her relatives fr mutual patch up or mutual seperation but none replied
After two days she is contacting all my relayives n not family...fr coming back. But I checked in police station and I came yo know that They have not taken their complaint back n it has been forwarded to helpline/woman cell.

She is asking for a meeting again .., what should I do? Is she fooling , or trying to trap me. She also has my flat keys. M living in pg without my belongings.
I am concerned and scared Bo about my n my family life.

Offline advkhanna

• Jr. Legal Expert
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: False FIR threats
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 01:22:24 AM »
You are scared of what if you did not do anything wrong.

go live in your own home first.
never meet your wife without the presence of others and always in public places such as restaurant etc

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India