Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Urgent help: Property Attachment  (Read 1556 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline New user

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 11
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Urgent help: Property Attachment
« on: December 23, 2016, 01:34:03 AM »
I have given 10.30 Lacs Loan at 18% interest to my uncle 2.9 years back and he gave me promissory note.  So far he has paid just 50k.  This PN is going to expire in 3 months.  He refuses to renew the PN and refuses to pay me interest and plans to pay the principal alone in several installments provided he gets profit in farming.  My uncle is an agriculturist and he owns a new house(ground and first floor) and agricultural land (1.67 acre) worth 33 Lacs.

1. My uncle threatens me that if I go to court he will declare pauper by either selling the land or dhana settlement to family members.

2. I approached a civil lawyer, he says that your uncle is an agriculturist, so it is NOT possible to get an injunction court order, restricting the sale of his house and agricultural land till the case ends.  Also, even after getting the decree, his house and his agricultural land (1.67 acre) cannot be attached during EP-execution petition for auction sale.  So, it is not possible to recover the money through court.

My financial condition has worsened in the recent years, Now I'm in need of money badly.

Is it true that the house and agricultural land of an agriculturalist(debtor) is not liable for attachment or sale?

Please give suggestions

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India