Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Immovable property Seeking Help  (Read 585 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sarvdeep

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Immovable property Seeking Help
« on: December 23, 2016, 06:34:19 AM »
My father is more partial towards my other sibling and has decided that whatever he has will be given to them.On the other hand my mom says what she has will be given to me.Thus we had an oral partition and I got a will done of my mother in my favour but know my father feels insecure he says that he will challenge the will if needed on the ground that my mom was a house wife and she has no right to will the property.I don't want to bring this issue in house but at the same time I want to know what I can do to keep my property safe without challenging my parents or changing ownership.
If at all such a situation arises do I challenge my father based on registered will and what are the chances of winning at all as heard many cases giving the property to the parents though it has been well documented once a gift is always a gift no matter who paid.Thus even if my father paid for the property and my mom held it she should have the legal rights to dispose it accordingly and father should not challenge it.But as my father is partial toward the other sibling he has told his intentions.Kindly help.

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1522
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Immovable property Seeking Help
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2016, 09:44:35 PM »
Your matter is complicated and cannot be answered in a single line. Several pros and cons have to be measured and several facts and circumstances is to be looked to secure the property. Be it clear to you that executing WILL does not mean you became the owner.

For further clarification and consultation in details you can contact me.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Immovable property Seeking Help
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2016, 09:44:35 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India