Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: My parents withdraw money from my account without my permission by my sister's s  (Read 612 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Nadaan

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Life goes on
    • View Profile
I m Sukh (Female) from dist. Bathinda Punjab. I married a boy with my own choice. Whole family except my father was agree. My mom said we will try to agree your father wait a little. But now after 2 years when i check my bank a/c...finds 1 lac rupees of mine withdrawn by my father with fake signature of mine by my cousin sister. Now what can i do ? plz help me

Offline riteshmaity

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 150
  • Karma: +1/-0
  • Labour Law Advocate in Kolkata
    • View Profile
    • Labour Law Advocate in Kolkata
Keeping the marriage part aside, since you have detected fraud (no matter who did it) in your account which led to withdrawl of Rs.1 lac, immediately lodge a police compliant. Police will investigate the matter in their own way. Apart from that you can file a complaint in the consumer forum against the bank since  it was the duty of the bank to take care of your deposit.

I personally believe that there was no requirement of bringing the marriage part in this case as it may complicate and elongate the matter further.
Linkedin -
Labour law blog -
Email - ritesh.k.maity***at***
Phone - 91-983-667-9309

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1521
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
First you have to make a complaint before the bank with cogent proves and then lodge FIR against bank as well as the responsible person who have forged your signture

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Offline Nadaan

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Life goes on
    • View Profile
Thnx for reply and advice :)  :)


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India