Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Need Divorce Advice  (Read 1111 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline rajesh1982

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Need Divorce Advice
« on: January 03, 2017, 11:16:10 PM »
My marriage was for about 1 and half year and in between i came to know she has extra marital affair with person in his office who is also married. I tried many times but still its the same and after that i finally decided to leave her and don't want to start as if there is no meaning in such relationship. Firstly their family and she agreed for mutual agreement with our cast's respected members sign and after that about 2 months she denied for same and finally she filed a case for No 9 restitution of conjugal rights and shes claiming for Rs 10 lacs for Divorce.
I do have proof of phone call logs as well email where she writes to the person in his office about love & etc.
its now more than 1 and half year we have got separated she also demands that my family is harrasing him and after that she has left the job and claiming for ailmony as well the money from start to till date for lawyer, etc.
i also do have income proof that she has never left the job till date and she is working.
i have hired a lawyer my friends have suggested to file a case for Divorce and lawyer is saying to wait for some time because if we file for divorce she will file for DV case and my family can come into problem.
at the time she left and we decided for mutual understanding agreement she has taken all his jewellery, clothes, etc. and now she is claiming that jewellery are with us.
i am confused and scared now what to do

Best Regards, Rajesh.

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 875
  • Karma: +25/-19
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Need Divorce Advice
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 11:42:22 PM »
Dear Sir,

The suggestions given by the lawyer may not be correct. You should file a counter divorce on the grounds of adultery against her. At the same time file a reply to her RCR petition.

Even if she files any DV cases or other cases, based on the evidence you have regarding her adultery, no one including your family members may face any problem.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Offline Ronak

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
    • Find A Law Firm
Re: Need Divorce Advice
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2017, 11:53:00 PM »
One of the most difficult decisions in your life is deciding that your marriage has ended and that it is time to consider getting divorce help. Whether children are involved or not may make this decision even more difficult. What is absolutely necessary is having a professional and compassionate lawyer or attorney that understands that you have not come to this decision lightly, and that will treat you with the respect, dignity and compassion that you deserve. There may be a time in your life where you find yourself with a legal question or problem and you need some professional advice. If you’d rather not have to pay for that legal advice, you should know that it is possible to find free legal advice. With the advice you obtain, you will be able to determine if your case will need to be settled through the courts. When you need quick, Free Lawyer Advice Online, look at some online law sites. Some popular free legal advice sites include: The Law and Advacto Legal Solutions, LLc. They both offer online attorneys and legal research available.

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Need Divorce Advice
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2017, 01:35:57 AM »
Your lawyer is misguiding you as you should file divorce case immediately. There is a probabilities to file a false criminal case against you as well as against your family. Further once you file divorce petition, restitution of conjugal rights case will be weak. Further she cannot file D.V Act case as this laws applies to those woman who are residing at matrimonial home not outside. In respect of gold ornaments you should return her's jewelries and from your side on correct time. Let her prove that what old ornaments belongs to you with proper invoice. 

So be smart and ask you lawyer to think smart. For further consultation in details you can contact me.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Need Divorce Advice
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2017, 01:35:57 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India