Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: 498,420,467 compromise before fulfiling consent terms ? MCD  (Read 1142 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline manisha123

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
498,420,467 compromise before fulfiling consent terms ? MCD
« on: January 07, 2017, 09:58:19 AM »
Dear Sir,
498,420.467,34 pending against my husband,conditional divorce is taken( MCD)that only after fullfilling consent term divorce is granted,but family cout judge gave MCD decree with consent terms are part of decree.Past 4 years my husband was not fullfiling consent terms( though he was to fullfill the same in 20 days after filing consent terms) ,but in last year  he fulfilled 2 consent terms partially.1) he deposited money in court but in year  2016 march
2)he relinqushed his rights to child  in shared matrimonial house( barring 5 instatlments all payments done by me)
All these time lawyer is telling me not to taken any money for education of child from husband ,though Consent term is there,he is also bent upon not giving it with excuse admission is not taken with consultation with me,fees receipts are without stamp etc.
What could be the remedy for it?whether to file WRIT/APPEAL in high court or file biagamy as i have his marraige certificate copy of year 2004 (consent decree is dated 2011)

what should i do ?as as soon as he has changed lawyer recently  ,who happens to well known to judge ,when talking to judge ,judge took his lawyers name & said oh this is ----lawyer case  ,i will be struct with you if dont file compromise in 498, its my oral order to file compromise in 498,420 case within  30 days.But there is arrest warrant application is pending for education fees consent term.
One of the term was only after these consent terms are fullfilled i will withdraw criminal /otherwise cases.
Pl guide.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 10:00:01 AM by manisha123 »

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 884
  • Karma: +25/-20
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: 498,420,467 compromise before fulfiling consent terms ? MCD
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 03:20:28 AM »
Dear Ma'am,

For compliance and execution of decree/s, you can file an application under section 28A of hindu marriage act. He will immediately pay rather than taking any excuse.

Once, you have taken divorce on MCD then no writ appeal or anything will be maintainable even if you have a certificate of 2004. Please be limited to the compliance of the terms and conditions stipulated in the consent decree.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Offline Dr Katta Venkata Rama Krishna

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Advocate/ rtd Sr Director, Govt of India
    • View Profile
Re: 498,420,467 compromise before fulfiling consent terms ? MCD
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2017, 04:04:12 AM »
1) File the current status of non-compliance of court orders before the same court for further orders.
Adv Dr KattaVenkataRamaKrishna, MA(Eco) BL(Gold Medal) MSc(Psy) MBA(Gold Medal) MPhil PhD PGDip Trg&Dev, PGDip TempleCulture(Gold Medal) PGDCL(Cyber Laws) CIC CAIIB BScHMD(Lond)FBIH (Lond) MDPhD

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India