Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Never had any PS record, Got trapped in Family marriage, Political family  (Read 85 times)

Offline Ajay2016

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
I got married in short time of 2 weeks at Bhopal. During engagement I was half-hearted and didn't like that girl talks and informed her and her father to stop the marriage and I like someone else, told her name as well to them. All elders didn't stop that marriage and it happened. Though girl stayed 2 nights with me, but I didn't consume this marriage.

Girl's father 4 months back sent me sms like I am impotent, rat, etc. etc. I also replied back.  6 months passed and now I got a notice from PS at girl's hometown to report there for counselling, FIR is not filed yet.

I want to overcome this problem by annulment or divorce, I don't want tension in future, because that family is political having contacts with D.G. Police and living at Raipur, past 40 years.

What should I do, never had any PS complaint, anytime in age of 35.7 years. I am tensed. All ways, I wan't to come out of these kind of political people and lead a normal life, I had before July 2016.

Main problem that family is citing is why I am not taking the girl after marriage and their daughter's life and family's social status will get ruined if divorce happens and in their entire family, no divorce had happened till now. My point is I don't like talking with that girl, she is totally in control of her parents and I don't want future threats, when I don't like her, I will stay my life in separate room and then will be ruining my life by filing more cases. So best is please separate at correct time (unconsummated). I don't want my life to be gloomy forever. I even told them, let me live alone, a separated life till I die, then afterwards girl can stay in my house.

Police is telling why I am not taking the girl with me from her hometown. Will police shout in counselling at Mahila Thana and register cases against me? What should I be doing? As any other normal Indian, I am afraid of police and court, they don't even talk politely over phone. I am yet to visit their schedule for counselling. Should I write clarification to ASP in an envelope and meet her there? I am living peacefully at Bangalore, past 10 years and never visited PS anytime.

Offline Advaradhyakirmani

• Jr. Legal Expert
  • Adv.Aradhya Kirmani, Expert in Civil, criminal law
    • View Profile
Since the matter has been referred to counselling you attend the counselling session.
you have married a girl and conveniently deserted her.

if you were so convinced you do not like her why did you marry.

now you wanting a Divorce is not sufficient the girl also has to agree.

now to come to a settlement you have to meet her along with her family and your family should be involved to. take along a good lawyer with you?
Adv.Aradhya Kirmani
Expert in Civil and criminal laws

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India