Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Wrong or Right?  (Read 1811 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline kthaker

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Wrong or Right?
« on: January 09, 2017, 10:00:18 AM »
Hello Everyone,

I am an owner of small IT company. One of my client asked me to purchase domain of their company name and develop a website. I purchase (example: on my name with my email id and developed website as per the want.

I didn't get the money of that work after 7 months and they don't want to pay i think.

As a lawyer can he file case against me if I delete the entire website (and use that domain for my personal work such as testing website)? I don't want to misuse that but I want to use that domain for my clients.

Please help me on that.


Offline Advaradhyakirmani

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 53
  • Karma: +2/-0
  • Adv.Aradhya Kirmani, Expert in Civil, criminal law
    • View Profile
Re: Wrong or Right?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 08:51:05 PM »
Domain name is registered on a first come first serve basis.

you can with hold the domain name and send a legal notice for non payment of your work.

this is your right.
Adv.Aradhya Kirmani
Expert in Civil and criminal laws

Offline kalaskarkk

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 426
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Wrong or Right?
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2018, 03:46:48 AM »
Dear Sir,

He has violated the terms as such naturally you have all rights on it until your payment. Let him first go to the Court or any known forum to claim his right. We can defend appropriately at the stage.

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar
Retd Judge and Advocate
No.74, 1st Floor, “Disley”  House,
Malleswaram, Bengaluru-560003.
Mob: 9686971935, 080-23461189
Call me for clarification

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2019
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India