Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: TOPIC: [Regarding compensation related to car accident, but no causality]  (Read 1008 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline rishubhatia

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
{Urgent Help needed}
Hi ,
Its been 20 days since my father and other car had an accident. It was our mistake.My father was not able to apply break and banged the car from back into another car. This was at a speed of 10-15kmph and a low intensity accident. No causalities. The back bumper of the car was damaged  which was hit by our car. And a dent on back. We were ready to pay the damages as we expected that this would be 2k-3k max as it was a very low intensity accident.
The other person noted our car's no and took my father's contact details. Now next day my father and mother went to garage with the car driver's and ask for the estimate to fix the car. And it came around 9k. Now my father asked the owner of the car to go for insurance and rest difference we will paid. But he is not ready to go for insurance as he says that will bring down his car value.

After that my father was out of town , he came back today. But car owner who is a doctor is telling that he is not ready to go for insurance we need to pay the entire amount otherwise he will go for legal action. To which we are already ready to pay for the damages after insurance is claimed . So need your opinion what action he can take and what purpose insurance serves, i can not pay the entire amount. And our car is registered on my name not on my father's. What are the consequences of legal action if he takes on my father and how much we need to pay. Need your advice immediately.

Should i pay the entire amount?? I am suggesting him to go for insurance and the remaining difference i will pay but he is not agreeing to it. Shall i also take legal help??

Also its been 20 days since accident. What is the best way to handle this situation?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 06:47:30 AM by rishubhatia »

Offline advuma

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 295
  • Karma: +12/-5
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Let them take action, your job is to defend.
As of now wait and watch.
if u like my posting plz submit your comments

Hi, I am advocate Uma Saika, from Assam

Offline rishubhatia

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
So this should not be a big problem. If we wait and watch also. It at all they take a legal action also. This does not counts for police harrasment or arrest?

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India